Emulsion for Aid in Treatment of Frothy Bloat in Cattle and Sheep
For use as an aid in the treatment of frothy bloat in cattle and sheep.
Administer orally as a drench.
- Convenient long-necked bottle for ease in administration
- Ideal dispensing container
- Time proven formulation reduces need for re-treatment
- Specially designed as an oral drench
- Relieves acute legume or “frothy” bloat
- Efficacious for some dry bloat, too
Bloat Treatment Protocol
- Concentrated Bloat-Pac for use by the veterinary practitioner for the initial treatment of bloat
- Dispense Rumen-Eze to the animal owner for use as a follow-up treatment should the bloat condition re-occur.
LLOYD, Inc. offers a complete line of quality products in research-proven drug dosage forms.
All LLOYD products are manufactured under strict quality control guidelines to assure consistency and are available through licensed veterinarians.
For more product details, download the product pdf.