Water Soluble Supplemental Source of Nutrients for Young Calves, Foals and Lambs
For use as an electrolyte replacement and nutritional supplement in young calves, lambs, kids and foals
- Energy-rich with glucose to correct hypoglycemia
- Supplies sodium acetate to correct acidosis
- No added bicarbonate so it can be used with milk or milk replacer
- Provides optimum electrolyte and water absorption
- Restores normal body fluid and electrolyte balance
- Helps reverse loss of body weight
Description of Active Ingredients
Dextrose - Efficiently replaces blood glucose levels to correct hypoglycemia and stimulates electrolyte and water assimilation
Glycine - Promotes intestinal absorption of water and sodium and helps spare protein utilization for energy purposes
Sodium Acetate - Rapidly metabolized to provide an immediate energy source and corrects acidosis without inhibiting milk clotting
Potassium Chloride - Restores normal intracellular potassium levels to correct hypokalemia
Sodium Chloride - Restores sodium and is a major factor in the assimilation of water to effectively correct dehydration
Sodium Citrate - Enhances the absorption of electrolytes and water
LLOYD, Inc. offers a complete line of quality nutritional supplements and research-proven drug dosage forms.
All LLOYD products are manufactured under strict quality control guidelines to assure consistency and are available through licensed veterinarians.
For more product details, download the product pdf.