Activated Charcoal for Effective Adsorption of Ingested Poisons
Activated charcoal is generally called the "universal antidote" by toxicologists, since it is active in adsorbing most toxicants except inorganic salts and heavy metals. ToxiBan is the "gold standard" for treating animal poisoning.
- Available in two formulations: suspension and suspension with sorbitol
- Also available as granules
- LLOYD's activated charcoal formula adsorbs toxins in the gastrointestinal tract
- Kaolin adds extra adsorbing qualities while protecting the intestinal lining
- Sorbitol is a mild hyperosmotic cathartic
LLOYD, Inc. offers a complete line of quality products.
All LLOYD products are manufactured under strict quality control guidelines to assure consistency and are available through licensed veterinarians.
For more product details, download the product pdf.
Additional Product Information