Levothyroxine Sodium Tablets, USP
Meet the New Therapeutic Standard
For use in dogs for correction of conditions associated with low circulating thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism).
- ONLY Thyro-Tabs provides complete confidence in every prescribed dose
- ONLY Thyro-Tabs guarantees the USP minimum ≥ 95% dose potency
- ONLY Thyro-Tabs delivers 30-month dose stability
- ONLY Thyro-Tabs offers anti-degradation, direct-dispense packaging
- Nine dosage strengths (0.1-1.0 mg)
- Color-coded tablets for easy identification
- Scored tablets for maximum dose precision
- Also available in 1,080 tablet Bonus Packs (80 FREE Bonus Tablets per Pack)
Levothyroxine (T-4) is a naturally circulating thyroid hormone produced by the canine thyroid gland. Levothyroxine sodium provided by Thyro-Tabs tablets cannot be distinguished from levothyroxine endogenously secreted from the dog's thyroid gland. Thyroid hormones influence virtually every body organ, either by their effect on growth and development or by the hormones' metabolic effects.
In light of low canine bioavailability and high absorption variability among individual dogs, reliable dose potency becomes an essential tool toward successful therapy. Advanced Formula Thyro-Tabs is the only veterinary levothyroxine sodium tablet to provide a minimum 95% dose potency guarantee, as recognized by the USP. As such, Thyro-Tabs sets a new therapeutic standard in the treatment of canine hypothyroidism. READ MORE
CAUTION: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Additional Product Information