A Targeted Mineral and Vitamin Supplement for Horses
Target IR provides the clinically proven nutritional support grass hay fed horses need for optimal nutrition, health and control of insulin resistance-a key factor in laminitis prevention.
Based on the most advanced nutritional knowledge available, Target IR was developed to meet the recommendations of the Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group. Each ingredient was selected and tested for maximum bioavailability and manufactured under strict pharmaceutical good manufacturing practices.
- Designed specifically for horses on predominantly grass hay
- Designed to match the most commonly encountered mineral problems and other deficiencies in grass
- Targets the special needs of insulin resistant horses but is also appropriate for any horse on a predominantly hay diet
- Uses mineral forms to provide maximum bioavailability in horses with minimal risk of iron contamination
- Compatible with the recommendations of the Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group
- Provides comprehensive nutritional support for grass hay fed horses
- Provides all the amino acid, antioxidant, vitamin and mineral components needed for the insulin resistant horse to regain and maintain ideal health and condition
- Provides a highly palatable, exceptionally absorbable, simple to administer daily supplement for the life and health of your overweight/IR horse
LLOYD, Inc. offers a complete line of quality nutritional supplements and research-proven drug dosage forms. This product is formulated in a palatable flavor base that is eagerly accepted by horses.
All LLOYD products are manufactured under strict quality control guidelines to assure consistency and are available through licensed veterinarians.
For more product details, download the product pdf.