Ketamine Hydrochloride, USP 100 mg/mL
Anesthetic for Cats and Restraint for Subhuman Primates
- Economical for routine use
- Rapid-acting, nonnarcotic, nonbarbiturate
- For diagnostic and minor, brief surgical procedures
- Protective pharyngeal-laryngeal reflexes maintained
- Can be used with other anesthetics and atropine
- Anesthesia lasts from 30 to 45 minutes at higher doses
All LLOYD products are research proven.
ANADA # 200-055, Approved by FDA
Caution: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Additional Product Information